31 May 2009

Talentime SMSPerlis

The latest Yasmin Ahmad's film "Talentime" has triggerred my memories on the talentimes used to be held by our own school annually. A quick search in you tube lead me to the song "Can't Give You Anything (But My Love)" by The Stylistics.

Then, I cross referred it to 74-78 era, and I got these datas:-
As a class performance, one of our members from the thoroughbred 74-78 formed a group to sing "Can't Give You Anything (But My Love)". Did you all remember the name of the group they chose to call themselves?

"THE STATISTICS"

Will the person whom I referred to, please identify yourself or will the other members of the thoroughbred 74-78 please identify him for us (whether in the comments section below or email to me mzauri@pc.jaring.my (to keep yourself anonymous). Thank you.

Click to recall back the song by the original group




POSTING UPDATED 7TH JUNE 2009

My prayers were answered. Received an email from Bro Hussin Masrin (one of The Statistics group member). Taa... Raah... The pictures that we have been waiting for plus the revelation of the group members.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zauri..nanti aku scan dulu gambaq2 "The Statistics", baru hang tau siapa member2 dlm kumpulan tu...baru terang & jelas..ha..ha..

mzauri said...

Dear Anonymous... Can't wait to see the pix... Ada kaaaa...???

lagu-lagu top 1974-78