20 July 2009

Latest Discovered Member

by mzauri@pc.jaring.my

As I was surfing the internet during my lunch break, I discovered another member of The Thoroughbreds 74-78. We used to call him "Coy" during our SMSPerlis days, (I suspect some of his close friends still call him Coy) his full name is Suhaimee bin Shaari. He is now the Assistant Director of Examination at Kedah Matriculation College, Changlun. He can be contacted through email suhaimee@kmk.matrik.edu.my or handphone 013-4407668.

To Hasan Sabran, please do the necessary "things" that you usually do (slideshow, morphing, etc.).

1 comment:

Azizi Ahmad Termizi: said...

Coy yang aku ingat adalah seorang gila bola dan school player. Dia juga pandai gunting rambut. Aku salah seorang "customer" dia dulu.

Nice to see you again Coy.

lagu-lagu top 1974-78