13 June 2009

Tulang Patah, I'm Grounded


Dah masuk hari ketiga mid- METACARPAL tangan kanan aku retak. Hari kedua ianya dok dalam simen, and i'm already feeling bored and restless.
.

Today I'm supposed to be riding di FRIM. Did explore the possibility if I could ride one-handed. But the mem besar frowned on the idea & mumbled something about me being out of my mind or something.

So i'm grounded !!

Nak duduk depan PC browsing tak boleh - semua anak2 are back home from school & IPT. So they 'control' my old but trusted PC, as is always the case during school break. Boring, boring. But even if they weren't all home aku bukan boleh menaip - not in my current condition with my right hand in cast leaving just the very tip of my fingers visible!

So in the end I had to turn to my PDA for my little escapade and something to muse myself with.

Nasib baikla ada PDA nih (bukan aku punya pun...ofis nye). Kalau tidak mati kutu la aku sebulan ni sambil menunggu tulang sembuh.

And its a good thing too Hasan set up this new application where I can just email my write up (thanks San). So with my hand in cast I can still tap the letters on the PDA one by one (laboriously, I tell you...) and then post it.

Adoi..dah lenguh dah menaip - got to rest la. That's it for now.

Azizi Ahmad Termizi

No comments:

lagu-lagu top 1974-78